Congratulations to THE 2023 RICHARD C. KRAMER SALT LAKE CITY AMATEUR Champion sean lampropoulos
2024 Richard C. Kramer Salt Lake City Open
Saturday & Sunday, June 1st & 2nd
ENTRY FEE – $200
- Includes green fees, range balls, lunch both days and a gift. Cart usage is an additional $40.
- All registrations must be completed and paid for online. No exceptions will be made.
- The field will consist of 156 players. Preferred entry will be given to past champions and top finishers from 2023. The rest of the field will be filled by registration order.
- Players that meet the following criteria will be able to register one week early: Past Champions, Top 20 finishers from the Championship Flight in 2023, Top 10 finishers from both the A and B Flights from 2023.
- All additional players above 156 will be placed on a waiting list.
- Salt Lake City passes are not valid for use during tournament play or discounts on entry fees.
CART RENTAL – $40
The cart fee purchase gives you the option to ride a cart each day of the tournament. If you elect to ride only one day, your fee is non-refundable.
REGISTRATION ENTRY AND DEADLINE
Preferred player registration begins on Monday, April 29th at 8:00 am
General registration begins Monday, May 6th at 8:00 a.m. and will remain open until May 26th at 5:00 p.m. A link to register will be posted on this page.
- Please note that all registrations must be completed and paid for online. No exceptions will be made.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, AND WITHDRAWALS
All refunds prior to the entry deadline will be refunded, minus a $20 cancellation fee. No compensation for cancellation will be given after the registration deadline.
Practice rounds may be scheduled on SLCgolf.com/bonneville or by calling the golf shop. Players are responsible for the cost of their practice round and reservations may be made up to seven days in advance.
Starting times will be emailed to players after the registration deadline has passed and will be made public no less than 2 days prior to the event.
Payouts will be determined by the flights and will be based on the number of entries in the field. All flight winners will be issued gift certificates to be used for merchandise at any Salt Lake City golf course. All merchandise certificates MUST be used by October 31. 2024.
FLIGHT INFORMATION AND TEES
The committee will determine a fair and equitable way to split the amateur field determined by entries, indexes of said entries, and previous flighting rules. Once flighted the Championship Amateur Flight will play the Black Tees and all other flights will play the Blue Tees.
Handicap index as of May 29th will be used to determine flights.
Live scoring will be available throughout the event so you can follow your favorite players. Championship results will be available on this page after the competition begins.