2024 SUMMIT SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY SALT LAKE CITY OPEN
PRESENTED BY THOMAS WRIGHT
SATURDAY & SUNDAY AUGUST 10TH & 11TH
The Summit Sotheby’s International Realty Salt Lake City Open will be hosted at Bonneville Golf Course on August 12 and 13, 2023.
The championship will consist of 36 holes of stroke play open to 156 Players – 72 Utah Section PGA Professionals and 84 amateurs.
CART RENTAL FOR AMATEUR PARTICIPANTS
The cart fee gives you the option to ride a cart each day of the tournament. If you elect to ride only one day, your fee is non-refundable.
CART RENTAL FOR SPECTATORS
Carts are not available for spectators.
REGISTRATION ENTRY AND DEADLINE
Registration begins on this webpage Monday, July 10th at 8:00 a.m. and ends on Sunday, August 6th at 5:00 pm. Preferred entry will be given to past champions and top finishers from 2023. The rest of the field will be filled by registration order.
- Players that meet the following criteria will be able to register one week early: Past Champions, Top 10 finishers from the Championship Amateur Flight in 2023, Top 5 finishers from the A Flight in 2023.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, AND WITHDRAWALS
All refunds prior to the entry deadline will be refunded, minus a $20 cancellation fee. No compensation for cancellation will be honored within 72-hours of the event.
Starting times will be emailed to players after the registration deadline has passed and will be made public no less than 2 days prior to event start.
Payouts will be determined by the flights and will be based on the number of entries in field. All flight winners will be issued gift certificates to be used for merchandise at any Salt Lake City golf course. All merchandise certificates MUST be used by October 31. 2023.
FLIGHT INFORMATION AND TEES
The committee will determine a fair and equitable way to split the amateur field determined by entries, indexes of said entries, and previous flighting rules. Once flighted the Championship Amateur Flight will play the Black Tees and all other flights will play the Blue Tees.
All registrations must be completed and paid for online. No exceptions will be made.
Registration will open at 8:00 am on Monday, July 10th on this page.
The initial field will be limited to the first 72 Utah Section PGA Professional and 84 Amateur registrations.
All additional players above 72 professionals and 84 amateurs will be placed on a waiting list. After the professional field has been set and confirmed on Sunday, August 6th, we will open spots in the event to the amateur waiting list.
- Open to all amateur UGA Members who have a handicap index below 10 as of Sunday, August 6th, 2023.
- All amateurs will compete for gross prizes within their flight.
$200 per player, includes range balls
Cart rental $20 per day – optional add-on during registration.
- Utah Section PGA-affiliated professionals that are approved for tournament play.
- Professional and Senior Professional Divisions
- All Professionals to be affiliated with the Utah Section PGA and be eligible for tournament play (must provide PGA ID)
- A limited number of Sponsors Exemptions are available for professionals. To request an exemption, email Head Professional Jordan Gibbs at [email protected]
$250 per player, includes cart and range balls